Beneficial effects of magnesium:
Improvement of muscle work/sports performance, prevention of muscle cramps, boosting muscle regeneration, boosting the immune system, prevention of cardiovascular problems, activity against calcification (calcium deposits), supporting heart muscles, significant contra-stress effect, better sleeping, clearer thinking, more energetic days.
List of percentages of elementary magnesium contents of “fully reacted” versions of the most common organic magnesium forms.
- Magnesium malate: 6 – 12% (the (mono-) magnesium malate is the real one,di-magnesium malate is not fully reacted!)
- Magnesium bisglycinate: 12 – 14%
- Magnesium citrate: 14 – 16%
- Magnesium ascorbate: 6 – 17%
- Magnesium-L lactate: 12 - 13%