GAL Bimuno® flora fiber complex 150 g (60 doses)
- Studies have shown that the gut flora measurably may improve within 1 week (the number of Bifidobacteria increases significantly).
- It not only could increase the number of “good” bacteria but also could decrease that of “bad” bacteria.
- It is the probiotic that causes the least bloating; it is not a FODMAP, and can be used in case of SIBO, unlike other probiotics.
- It could help prevent sickness during travelling and intestinal infections when travelling abroad.
- Over time, it may help decrease susceptibility to constipation and/or diarrhea.
- It could improve the gut flora of IBS patients and decreases their symptoms.
Recommended consumption for adults: 1 or 2 teaspoons (2.5-5 g) per day, dissolved in liquid. For children: proportional to body weight. It is best to consume these at least half an hour before eating or at least 2 hours after eating. In the Bimuno® Flora Fiber Complex, Bimuno® is mixed with a small amount of micronised bamboo fibres for easier consumption, which is also a good complimentary substance for Bimuno®: bamboo fiber is a “non-scratching”, gentle, non-fermenting, non-probiotic fiber.